Life through the eyes of a small town girl

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy 94 Years of Mystery.. oh yeah and happy easter too


I just wanted to say that tonight at 2am will be 94 years since the Titanic sank!!! Also we had a gigantic hail storm last night that caused dents in all of our cars! Titanic sinking, crazy hail storm, coincidence?! Maybe not...

I also want to say I GOT A JOB!! Hurray!! I will be a marketing intern for 6 months for a little theatre company. I am very excited about this, I wrote my last exam on Thursday drove back home on Friday went for my interview at 3, got a call back by 6 with the job offer!! Thank you God!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

P.s--> The picture is the golf-ball sized hail that hit last night!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Island Girl said…

    I just want to let everyone know that those hands are NOT mine, they are my mothers hehehehe sorry mom!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Steph said…

    Wow, crazy hail! Or is it part of an iceberg!

    Congrats on the job! I'm so happy to hear that!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    *LOL* Good one, Steph! Yes, congrats Jenni!. BTW, I think those were tennis size balls! They may have melted a bit in your Mom's hands. Check out the craters in the lawn!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous kelly said…

    Okay, so my hands look a little odd..but they were cold from holding the hail stones!!!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    Sure, sure. Blame the shrinkage factor, just like George.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Joanne (True Blue) said…

    Time for a new post, Small Town Girl!

    How are the job(s?) going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home